In my last post I announced I finally landed my dream job and became a Contest Manager (From Contest Queen to Contest Manager). What I didn’t talk about was the job is only part-time. I work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in
XXX’s downtown Toronto office. The other two days per week I am able to focus on being the Contest Queen.
One of my goals for 2012 is to write the Second Edition of You Can’t Win If You Don’t Enter and have it published in November. I will be:
- combining both the Canadian and American editions into one comprehensive winning guide,
- sharing new sweeping and contesting tips, tricks, winning stories and adventures,
- adding in an entire section on: How To Win on Social Media — including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest,
- plus updating the chapter: The Other Side of Sweepstakes — interviews with Internet and Online Sweepstakes Agencies & Contest Marketing Companies.
My books have never been a solitary writing experience. I have had the help of many wonderful people and I am now asking for your help. What I am seeking are three things:
- new and interesting sweeping stories and contesting adventures,
- questions for the Presidents of online judging agencies and Internet contest management companies,
- anything else you would like to see in the book. What do you want to learn or understand better? Do you have any questions for me?
Please email me directly to contribute to the next edition.
NOTE: Each person who contributes a story or adventure that is used in the second edition will get a free autographed copy once it is published.