Health Action Lab is running the American Health Sweepstakes on a weekly basis. To better help provide better patient care they want you to take their short survey. In return for your time and information, you have the opportunity to choose the prize you want to win!
- $500 pre-paid Gas Card (BP, ARCO, HESS, ExxonMobil)
- $500 pre-paid Grocery Card (Kroger, Safeway, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods)
- $500 Gift Card for Amazon
- $500 Gift Card for Home Depot or Lowe’s
- $500 Gift Card for Walmart or Target
- One iPad 3 (valued at $500)
- One Apple TV (valued at $100)
- ELIGIBILITY: The Health Action Lab Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to persons who are legal residents of and are physically present in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on March 8, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ENTRY LIMIT: Limit two (2) Online Entry or Mail-In Entry per phone number, during the Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
Remember to LIKE the My Wiser Health Facebook page for timely health information and keep going back to the main sweepstakes page for more chances to win!
Carolyn Wilman (aka @ContestQueen) is the author of You Can’t Win If You Don’t Enter. She teaches others how to find, organize, enter and win contests, sweepstakes and giveaways. To-date others have won over $1,000,000 using her Online Contesting System. With over twenty years experience as a Marketing Consultant, Carolyn also helps companies create, and viral market, winning promotions.
Tags: prizes, survey, sweepstakes