UPDATE: The winner was Sherry from Newmarket, ON. CONGRATULATIONS!
I had no comments posted the first time I ran this promotion. Doesn’t any one have love for Mr. Sweepy?!
Retro Blog Contest #5, again… The fifth item up for re-prize is a Men’s small Mr. Sweepy t-shirt.
To Win the 5th Retro Blog Contest Prize, Leave a Comment
The contest is open to all residents of Canada and the U.S., and runs until 11:59pm on Monday August 1st. There are several ways to gain entries. (Listen to my interview with Valerie (@valerie2350) of Sweeps 4 Bloggers to better understand how to enter blog contests if you are new to this method of entering.)
For your first entry (required): 1. tell us, do you frequent the Sweepstakes Today website? (NOTE: If you are not a blogger or if your email address is not publicly available when you comment, please post it in your entry so that I may contact you if you win. eg. carolyn at contestqueen dot com)
If you do not complete the first entry, then all additional entries will be void. For extra entries, do the following, then come back to this blog and post an additional comment for each action you took: (NOTE: If you already do any of the following, leave a comment saying you do so.)
3. follow me on Twitter as the Contest Queen,
4. publicly follow me (on the Contest Queen) on Google Friend Connect,
6. follow me on Twitter as the Lucky Yogini,
7. publicly follow me (on the Lucky Yogini) on Google Friend Connect,
8. connect with me on LinkedIn,
10. tweet about this contest. (You can do step 10 every day and leave a comment for every extra tweet to garner extra entries.)
RETRO #BLOG #CONTEST 5: #WIN a Mr. Sweepy t-shirt CAN & US, http://bit.ly/oJKgBi ends AUG 1 #giveaway
If you do one of each action, you will have 10 entries into the drawing. Potential winners will have 24 hours to respond to an email notification. If no response is received, another potential winner will be drawn.