10 EASY STEPS TO BEGIN WINNING:
- Always read the rules. This is my #1 entry tip because it’s the one thing people do the least. You do not want to inadvertently disqualify yourself.
- Feel like a winner! You have to think you are lucky before you are lucky.
Learn how to Attract Luck [ for Canadians ] [ for Americans ]
- Visit online websites that specialize in the hobby and have links to currently running promotions or sign-up for a newsletter subscription listing new sweepstakes and contests.
Canadian Contest Websites
American Sweepstakes Websites
- Join an online community. The real joy of this hobby is the people. You can find other contest enthusiasts in chat rooms, groups and forums, local clubs [ CAN or US ] and even conventions [ CAN or US ]. They share new promotions, answers, wins and losses. I have made real friends from this hobby and we get together whenever we can.
Canadian Online Groups & Forums
American Online Groups & Forums
- Use all five entry methods: in-person, call-in, mail-in, online (especially on social media) and text messaging. Doing so will maximize your odds of winning.
- Enter, Enter, Enter. The more you enter, the better your odds.
- Sign-up for FREE to get weekly news, tips, tricks and giveaways right to your email inbox, The Winning EDGE.
- Subscribe to From The Contest Queen. A blog about all things sweepstaking, contesting, lucky and fun!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest to learn about new contests and sweepstakes along with tips, tricks, news and more!
- Buy You Can’t Win If You Don’t Enter and learn how to maximize your entries, so you too can be a BIG winner!
I created this website to be a hub of all things contesting. For additional links, visit the Resources webpage.
Track Your Wins 2014
Download a blank copy of the spreadsheet to track your wins.