Sweeping Boston 2015I should have worn this the first day!This was the best day as there was no buffet to rush down to, but I still had to get up at 7:00am as were were checking out right after the convention and the room was still a mess. I also realized we would not be able to check out by 11:00am, so I arranged for a 1:00pm check out.

There was one last session from 9:00am-Noon. It was just a prize fest. They had so many to give out that after everyone won something, they dumped all the names back in the drum and started drawing again! WOOT!!My last win!

After it was all over, I packed up my vendor table while Wendy went to get the car. (It was the first convention I have attended where parking wasn’t free, so we parked at a lot 10 minutes from the hotel. Apparently, retrieving the car with the discount coupon given to us wasn’t easy either.)

After getting everything down from our room, we followed fellow sweeper Donna on our way home. Wendy and Donna chatted via cell and we decided to all stop at Cracker Barrel for lunch. As we had no idea where one was, Siri found one for us. I LOVE technology 🙂

Wendy, Donna & CarolynOnly upon arriving at Wendy’s four hours later did I figure out I left my pillow in the hotel room. (They are FedEx-ing it to me -at my expense- UGH!)

A nice surprise awaited out return as Wendy’s sister stopped by to see her niece and cooked a BBQ dinner for all of us. I was so tired I just vegged in front of the TV and watched the Edge of Tomorrow.

Monday I drove home. I left at 8:30am and arrived home at 10:00pm. It was a very long day!

I was very happy to get on my yoga mat Tuesday morning and stretch my entire body out.

Again, my intent was to blog again before going to bed, but I was so tired the balance of my blog posts waited until I returned home exhausted and exhilarated.

Go to my Facebook page to see the 26th Annual National Sweepstakes Convention photo album. If you have any pictures you would like to contribute, please email them to me.

Until next year …