Sweep Imp is a new way for you to organize your sweepstakes.
Some aggregates do allow you to track sweepstakes posted on their set and when you entered them, however, you cannot add giveaways you find elsewhere.
Sweep Imp allows you to do that. It fills the gap between aggregate and browser bookmarks. Plus it dovetails with RoboForm!
Here are just a few of the features creator Dovi Lilling built into the app.
- works on both mobile devices and PCs
- fully customizable–the only sweeps listed are the ones you add-in
- frequency reminder–stays active until entered, even if you miss a day (can be turned off if you wish)
- set reminders to share viral contests–and an option for thanking your referrer if you participate in sharing chains
- there is an FAQ page if you get stuck
- works for text contests–but that feature must be used on your cellphone
- easy for you to go back to expired contests to see who won–especially important for social sweeps
- tiered pricing plans, so it fits every budget
This is a boon for advent calendar sweeps as many companies offer entries on three platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). You can add in all three links to Sweep Imp so you don’t miss a winning opportunity.
How do you organize your sweepstakes?